Angus Care at Home Providers Recruitment Fair
Interested in a career in the Care Sector? Check out details and links for the upcoming Angus Care at Home Providers Fair -
Have you considered a job in the Care Sector, but not sure what is involved? Then why not come along to one of the Recruitment Events we have arranged in March.
There will be an event in each town across Angus, and our Care at Home providers will be there to offer more information. Providers may also take the opportunity to begin the recruitment process on the day, so please bring along a CV and identification.
Other organisations who will be there on the day will be
- Dundee and Angus College – to provide information on Health and Social Care courses as well as advice and guidance on Modern Apprenticeships and/or SVQ opportunities within the college. (For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com);
- Department of Work and Pensions – to provide advice on benefits and support; career advice; and skills and training. (For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Scottish Social Services Council – to provide advice on the learning resources and career pathways available and the value of registration for those in social care roles. (For further information email email@example.com);
- Angus Council Early Years – to provide information on childcare arrangements within Angus and discuss the support which you may be entitled to. (For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Angus Health and Social Care Partnership – to give an overview of the different care at home services the care at home providers deliver and the importance of care at home services in Angus (For further information email ReidPJ@angus.gov.uk)
We look forward to meeting you at one of our events.