Library Learning Hub
Welcome to the Library!
In the library every pupil has the right to feel safe and free from bullying.
Our aim is for everyone to be as engaged as possible to learn and maximise their potential.
The library Charter is a joint agreement of respect.
General Reference and Information:
- ClickView – Thousands of free-to-air educational videos, mapped to the curriculum. Requires a Glow login.
- Directory of Open Access Books
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Encyclopedia Britannica – online reference encyclopaedia, available through ANGUSalive Libraries’ online library catalogue.
- Essential Articles – articles, statistics, and websites on a range of topics; aids debate on key issues and controversies. English; PSE/RME; Social Subjects. Requires ID&P/W
Information and Critical Literacy
- 08.30 - 08.55 Pre-class: homework/reading
- 11.05 - 11.20 Interval: homework/reading
- 13.20 - 14.10 Lunch clubs; homework/homework/reading
- 15.50 - 16.15* After-school: homework
*Monday | Thursday Only
Prêt-à-Lire Reading Scheme
Reading for Pleasure
Connect with us on Social Media
Twitter | @BrechinHighLib
Instagram | https://instagram.com/brechinhighlib
Your Library Staff
- Miss Stewart (Librarian)
- Vacancies (Pupil Library Assistants)