Principal Teacher |Mr Colin Smith
- Mr Farquharson (Technical/Acting PT Science)
- Mr McGuinness (Technical/Art & Design)
- Mr Tait (Computing Studies)
- Mrs Frances Sanderson (NQT - Business Studies)
As a faculty we offer a wide range of subjects.
- BGE: S1/2 has a period per week on rota with Expressive Arts covering material specific to Business. In S3 we offer two electives: one in Administration & IT and one in Business Management. Both of these courses are lead into National 5 Administration & IT and Business Management respectively.
- Senior Phase: Business Education offer N5 & Higher Administration & IT and N5, Higher & Advanced Higher Business Management.
- BGE: S1/2 has a period per week covering material specific to Computing. In S3 we offer an elective in Computing. This course leads into National 5 Computing.
- Senior Phase: Computing offer N5, Higher and Advanced Higher Computing.
- BGE: S1/2 has 2 periods per week covering all aspects of Technical through project based work. Time is split between the workshops and the graphics room. In S3 we offer three electives: one in Design & Manufacture and one in Graphic Communication and one in Practical Woodwork. Each of these courses are lead into National 5 Design & Manufacture, Graphic Communication and Practical Woodwork respectively.
- Senior Phase: Technical Education offer N5 Practical Woodwork and in S5/6 N5 Practical Metalwork. The department also offers N5, Higher and Advanced Higher in both Design & Manufacture and Graphic Communication.